SRFI-95: Sorting and Merging, ported to Chicken 5

SRFI-95: Sorting and Merging, ported to Chicken 5

noosphere
With Peter Danenberg's permission, I've ported his SRFI-95 egg to
Chicken 5.

Its documentation is here: [1]

The release-info is here: [2]

test-new-egg gives it a clean bill of health.

  --Sergey

[1] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-95

[2] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-95/raw/main/release-info

Re: SRFI-95: Sorting and Merging, ported to Chicken 5

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 11:56:23 -0800 [hidden email] wrote:

> With Peter Danenberg's permission, I've ported his SRFI-95 egg to
> Chicken 5.
>
> Its documentation is here: [1]
>
> The release-info is here: [2]
>
> test-new-egg gives it a clean bill of health.
>
>   --Sergey
>
> [1] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/srfi-95
>
> [2] - https://github.com/diamond-lizard/srfi-95/raw/main/release-info

Thanks!  Your egg has been added to the coop.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario