STAYHOME Contest

Carlos Alberto
Hello Rein and friends... 73 ...
How can I add a list of multipliers
 for the COVID contest, from STAYHOME stations? Thank you.
RULES: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8sj9o6ms90bc0c/COVID%20RULES%20FINAL%2007%20rev7_rules.pdf?dl=0

--
Carlos Alberto

                                               PY4XX - PT4C - PX4X - PT4T

Without CW I'm just CB.

Araucária DX Group Member

Rio DX Group Member

JEDI DX Team Member

CTC Member

Re: STAYHOME Contest

Thomas Beierlein-4
Am Fri, 5 Jun 2020 10:29:57 -0300
schrieb Carlos Alberto <[hidden email]>:

> Hello Rein and friends... 73 ...
> How can I add a list of multipliers
>  for the COVID contest, from STAYHOME stations?
> Thank you.
> RULES:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8sj9o6ms90bc0c/COVID%20RULES%20FINAL%2007%20rev7_rules.pdf?dl=0

Hi Carlos,

I fear there is no way to support it directly with TLF.
As the additional multiplier depends on the partners call sign TLF
has no mechanism to base the mult on that field.

I would suggest to simply use COUNTRY_MULT and prepare your macros to
send your age. That way you have at least the country mults right.

As the rules state:

"Since none of the existing software can score the logs, leave it up to
the organizers to do this:"

73, de Tom DL1JBE
--
"Do what is needful!"