This is release 1.4.3 of SafeKeep, a centralized and easy to use
backup application that combines the best features of a mirror
and an incremental backup.
This is primarily a long delayed update, and includes a number
of enhancements and bug fixes. What's in this release:
- Updated server-side scripting and general cleanups of code and documentation
- Documentation cleanup
- Optionally remove CREATE DATABASE statement in dumps as proposed
by Marco Bozzolan <[hidden email]>
- Added configuration option to specify ssh-keygen settings
- Attempt normal lvremove before invoking dmsetup for cleanup
- Correct email subject for errors during list output
- Added locking on the server to stop overlapping runs
- Update documentation for SSH change
- Support for SSH ed25519 keys, switch default key type to RSA
from Alexander List <[hidden email]>
- Added server side startup hook support.
- Fixed a couple of small bugs related to:
- report errors during server cleanups,
- missing remote scripts, and
- client errors not reported by server during cleanups.
- Sort entries based on IDs as proposed by Carl Franks <[hidden email]>
- Applied long outstanding patches from 2014
- Fix lvremove error as reported by Eric Aslakson <[hidden email]>
- Clean up html generation with patches from
Stanislav Blokhin <[hidden email]>
Many thanks to all those who sent in bug reports and fixes that made this
release possible, and to Dimi Paun for his continual work with SafeKeep.
Sources and binaries are available from the following locations: