Scratchpad II Newsletters

Tim Daly
While re-organizing my library I came across a lot of historical documents
for Scratchpad / Axiom. This first push is a set of Newsletters issued
during the IBM Scratchpad II days. I've integrated them into the build.

More to come. Stay tuned.

Tim

Re: Scratchpad II Newsletters

Eugene Surowtz
The Scratchpad II Newsletter v.1 n.2 Sept 1 1985
appears to be a slightly earlier version than the copy I found
in a box of Scratchpad-ish literature I have.

I also found a copy of "Scratchpad User's Manual" dated June 1975!
Also have a copy of "Scratchpad / Technical Newsletter" 11/15/1975.

Ditto:

"MODLISP: A Preliminary Design" by Jenks dated 01/18/80 an IBM Research Report

"MODLISP" by Jenks and Davenport dated 10/29/80 an IBM Research Report

"A Language for Computer Algebra" by Jenks and Trager dated ACM 1981

Cheers, Gene

On 2/19/2019 4:50 AM, Tim Daly wrote:

> While re-organizing my library I came across a lot of historical documents
> for Scratchpad / Axiom. This first push is a set of Newsletters issued
> during the IBM Scratchpad II days. I've integrated them into the build.
>
> More to come. Stay tuned.
>
> Tim

Re: Scratchpad II Newsletters

Eugene Surowtz
Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro says it can but
I have never tried specifying PDF/A.

For scanning, do you remember the resolution dpi used
for the other Newsletters?  Might as well try to conform to them.

Cheers, Gene