Script to rebuild SKS databases

John Zaitseff
Hi, everyone,

Here is a quick script I wrote to help me rebuild SKS databases if
(when?) they become corrupt.  You might like to use it too.  Patches
welcome!

I also run cron job to check the status of SKS on a daily basis; I'm
including that script too for your perusal.  I'm sure you already do
something like this, but if not, well, now you can :-)

Both files are officially released into the public domain.

Yours truly,

John Zaitseff

--
John Zaitseff                    ,--_|\    The ZAP Group
Phone:  +61 2 9643 7737         /      \   Sydney, Australia

rebuild-sks (3K) Download Attachment
LOCAL-sks (1K) Download Attachment