Scripts from Peter Pramberger

Sebastian Urbach
Dear collegues,

Peter Pramberger send all his scripts regarding his former SKS-website
to Jens and me. We are going to process the scripts within the next few
days or so.

We owe Peter a huge thanks for hooking us up
(keyserver.ccc-hanau.de and key-server.de) with his dumps. He was also
always very friendly, helpful and gave us a lot of advice when we
started a while ago.

We feel obliged to do what ever is possible to follow in his footsteps.
The Dump is available at key-server.de as you all know and now we are
going to take a look at his huge script archive.

It may take a few days, but stay tuned.

--

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach