Scrubbed Attachments?

Reece-6
Hey everyone,

Whenever someone says they have attached a file to their email, I see
the following: "A non-text attachment was scrubbed".

Does this mean that we have to ask the sender to email the attachment
directly to us, or is there a way to get to the 'scrubbed' attachment?

Also, do emails with URLs get discarded as well?

/® ~ RJ//
/

Re: Scrubbed Attachments?

Raoul-3
Hi,

> Whenever someone says they have attached a file to their email, I see
> the following: "A non-text attachment was scrubbed".
>
> Does this mean that we have to ask the sender to email the attachment
> directly to us, or is there a way to get to the 'scrubbed' attachment?

No, there seems to be an issue with your mail setup.
I have no problem receiving the files attached to the