Search only for complet mail address

Markus.Scheffknecht

Hi,

I look for a solution, to search only by an eMail Address.

It should only be possible, to get search results, if you commit a correct MailAddress. It must not be possible

to search by keywords, like gmx.de or web.de. Can I configure this feature or do I have to make changes in the code.

Greetings,

Markus

Re: Search only for complet mail address

Yaron Minsky
It would require a code change.  Probably the right thing to do is search first using the keywords in the email address, and then filter down to things that match the email address precisely.

I look for a solution, to search only by an eMail Address.

It should only be possible, to get search results, if you commit a correct MailAddress. It must not be possible

to search by keywords, like <a href="http://gmx.de" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> gmx.de or <a href="http://web.de" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">web.de. Can I configure this feature or do I have to make changes in the code.

Greetings,

Markus