Seeking for more peers

Lully Troconis
Hello,

I have a keyserver agora.cenditel.gob.ve, but it's in the servers list
Servers currently not in the pool since 3 weeks ago. Can this be due to?
Well, besides that now we have half the peers.

However, with the peers that we have now the recon process continues
here the status: http://agora.cenditel.gob.ve:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
so, I take the opportunity for looking for more peers.

agora.cenditel.gob.ve 11370 #Lully Troconis <[hidden email]>
0x4758944f58aad9e1

Regards,
Lully

sks

Re: Seeking for more peers

sks
Hello Lully.

I tried to reach you several times.
I always get a timeout when my mailserver tries to deliver the mail to yours.
I've added you to my list of peers.
Please add me too.

Regards

Joerg