Seeking peering for new server sks.icij.org

Seeking peering for new server sks.icij.org

Jorge Gonzalez

Hi all,

I have started a new SKS instance available at hkps://sks.icij.org:443, and I'm looking for peering. I have imported the DB from 2019-03-24 and imported about 5M keys (about 20 GB), so I guess I'm ok for peering. Server is located in Washington DC area.

Please find my PGP key attached, and please contact me directly for details.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Jorge

--