Seeking peers for keyserver.mobexpert.ro

Seeking peers for keyserver.mobexpert.ro

Răzvan Sandu
Hello,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.6, on keyserver.mobexpert.ro.
This is a machine belonging to a private company.
The server is physically located in Bucharest, Romania (EU).
The machine has IPv6 connectivity.

I have loaded a keydump from keys.stueve.us, dated 2019-03-13.
I see 5385190 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

keyserver.mobexpert.ro 11370 # Răzvan Sandu <[hidden email]>
0xC2B8B57AAAFC29CE

Thank you,
Răzvan

razvan_sandu.vcf (591 bytes) Download Attachment