Seeking peers

Daniel Austin
Hi All,

I've setup a couple of additional clusters and i'm seeking some new
peers.  These are both in the pools at the moment (and will be in the
HKPS pool once I get the certificates back)

Note: i'll only accept peers that have enough keys that they would
ordinarily be included in the pools (minimum of 5,295,820 keys please!).

Please add me to your membership file, and let me know which of my
servers (below) you would like to peer with by return (please email me
directly, not to the list!):

pgpkeys.uk     11370 # Daniel Austin <[hidden email]> 0x34A3662F837F2C28

The above server is located in Bolton, UK with 1Gbit/s IPv4+IPv6
connectivity.

fks.pgpkeys.eu 11370 # Daniel Austin <[hidden email]> 0x34A3662F837F2C28

The above server is located in Falkenstein, DE with 250Mbit/s IPv4+IPv6
connectivity.

Thanks,

Daniel.