Server service

那个符号

Does linphone have an official server service? How much is it per year? Can I try it out?

Re: Server service

Elisa Nectoux
Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone and in our services.

For any sales request, please fill in the contact form from our website : https://www.linphone.org/contact.
This mailing list is for technical questions addressed to the Linphone open source community only.

Best regards

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project