Setting font of StumpWM

MontaroPDF
Hello,

Does set-font the correct command to set the font of stumpwm?

Is there other functions, commands or variable that can be set?

What is the syntax to use to specify the font and its size?

Regards,

Roland Everaert
---
Use the F.O.S.S., Luke

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Re: Setting font of StumpWM

David Bjergaard
Hi Roland,

set-font works with bitmap x11 fonts. If you want “modern” TrueType fonts you’ll need to install a module. Unfortunately our module for ttf fonts is broken at the moment. Hop on github and check the issues/wiki for more info.

    David

On Jan 13, 2020, at 7:44 AM, MontaroPDF <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

Does set-font the correct command to set the font of stumpwm?

Is there other functions, commands or variable that can be set?

What is the syntax to use to specify the font and its size?

Regards,

Roland Everaert
---
Use the F.O.S.S., Luke

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Re: Setting font of StumpWM

MontaroPDF
Hello David,

Through search on the internet, I finally find a solution and have been able to set font correctly.

Sorry, I should have replied to my own message.

If not yet published here, below is the link to my config. So other can see how I set it up.

Hope it will be useful to others.

Regards,

Roland Everaert
---