Show all tasks in planner

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Show all tasks in planner

Shakthi Kannan
Hi,

I am getting started with Emacs planner. Its
wonderful!

I would like to know as to how we can display all the
tasks - those assigned with nil dates, or those set to
future dates. I am able to see only the tasks assigned
for today when I open emacs with M-x plan.

Is there an IRC channel for asking questions? Not much
response from #emacs on irc.freenode.net.

Thanks,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com


 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know.
Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com


_______________________________________________
emacs-wiki-discuss mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-wiki-discuss
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Show all tasks in planner

Adrian Aichner
Shakthi Kannan <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting started with Emacs planner. Its
> wonderful!
>
> I would like to know as to how we can display all the
> tasks - those assigned with nil dates, or those set to
> future dates. I am able to see only the tasks assigned
> for today when I open emacs with M-x plan.
>
> Is there an IRC channel for asking questions? Not much
> response from #emacs on irc.freenode.net.

Try also news group
emacs.planner.general

It is also available via gmane.

I'm not aware of a #planner channel, but there's a #muse channel,
where you may find the right kind of crowd.

Hope this helps!

Adrian

>
> Thanks,
>
> SK

--
Adrian Aichner
 mailto:[hidden email]
 http://www.xemacs.org/



_______________________________________________
emacs-wiki-discuss mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-wiki-discuss
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Show all tasks in planner

Charles philip Chan
In reply to this post by Shakthi Kannan
On  3 Dec 2006, [hidden email] wrote:

> I would like to know as to how we can display all the tasks - those
> assigned with nil dates, or those set to future dates. I am able to
> see only the tasks assigned for today when I open emacs with M-x plan.

Put:

        (require 'planner-tasks-overview)

in your init file and use the function

        planner-tasks-overview

Please read the comments in planner-tasks-overview.el for more details.

> Is there an IRC channel for asking questions? Not much response from
> #emacs on irc.freenode.net.

This one have been answered. You might also want to subscribe to one or
more of the planner mailing lists at:

        https://gna.org/mail/?group=planner-el

Charles

--
printk("Penguin %d is stuck in the bottle.\n", i);
        linux-2.0.38/arch/sparc/kernel/smp.c

_______________________________________________
emacs-wiki-discuss mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-wiki-discuss

attachment0 (194 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Show all tasks in planner

Adrian Aichner
In reply to this post by Shakthi Kannan
Shakthi Kannan <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting started with Emacs planner. Its
> wonderful!
>
> I would like to know as to how we can display all the
> tasks - those assigned with nil dates, or those set to
> future dates. I am able to see only the tasks assigned
> for today when I open emacs with M-x plan.
>
> Is there an IRC channel for asking questions? Not much
> response from #emacs on irc.freenode.net.

Try also news group
emacs.planner.general

It is also available via gmane.

I'm not aware of a #planner channel, but there's a #muse channel,
where you may find the right kind of crowd.

Hope this helps!

Adrian

>
> Thanks,
>
> SK

--
Adrian Aichner
 mailto:[hidden email]
 http://www.xemacs.org/



_______________________________________________
emacs-wiki-discuss mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-wiki-discuss
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Show all tasks in planner

Cheng Gao
*On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 16:49:58 +0100
* Adrian Aichner <[hidden email]> climbed out of the dark hell and cried out:

> I'm not aware of a #planner channel, but there's a #muse channel,
> where you may find the right kind of crowd.

Freenode does have #planner channel.



_______________________________________________
emacs-wiki-discuss mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-wiki-discuss
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Show all tasks in planner

Adrian Aichner
CHENG Gao <[hidden email]> writes:

> *On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 16:49:58 +0100
> * Adrian Aichner <[hidden email]> climbed out of the dark hell and cried out:
>
>> I'm not aware of a #planner channel, but there's a #muse channel,
>> where you may find the right kind of crowd.
>
> Freenode does have #planner channel.

Not according to
http://irc.netsplit.de/channels/?net=freenode&query=planner

#muse is still the topically closest match.

--
Adrian Aichner
 mailto:[hidden email]
 http://www.xemacs.org/



_______________________________________________
emacs-wiki-discuss mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-wiki-discuss
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Show all tasks in planner

Cheng Gao
*On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 12:02:15 +0100
* Adrian Aichner <[hidden email]> climbed out of the dark hell and cried out:

> CHENG Gao <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> *On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 16:49:58 +0100
>> * Adrian Aichner <[hidden email]> climbed out of the dark hell and cried out:
>>
>>> I'm not aware of a #planner channel, but there's a #muse channel,
>>> where you may find the right kind of crowd.
>>
>> Freenode does have #planner channel.
>
> Not according to
> http://irc.netsplit.de/channels/?net=freenode&query=planner
>
> #muse is still the topically closest match.
>

You are right.
/msg chanserv list *planner*
told me there is #planner and active. I thought it's a freenode channel.
I am wrong.



_______________________________________________
emacs-wiki-discuss mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-wiki-discuss