Single Host Entry Cycling Through Hosts?

Single Host Entry Cycling Through Hosts?

Mike Dunaway
Hello everyone.

I have two hosts set up for Monit and M/Monit.

The host entry that was created inside of M/Monit seems to cycle through the two hosts every cycle/poll. None of my other hosts are doing this.

M/Monit says I have 19 hosts total.

Has anyone ever seen this?

Thanks.

Re: Single Host Entry Cycling Through Hosts?

Jan-Henrik Haukeland
You might have a duplicate Monit-ID, please see https://mmonit.com/wiki/MMonit/FAQ#monitid

> On 27 Jan 2020, at 22:36, Mike Dunaway <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone.
>
> I have two hosts set up for Monit and M/Monit.
>
> The host entry that was created inside of M/Monit seems to cycle through the two hosts every cycle/poll. None of my other hosts are doing this.
>
> M/Monit says I have 19 hosts total.
>
> Has anyone ever seen this?
>
> Thanks.

Re: Single Host Entry Cycling Through Hosts?

Mike Dunaway
This worked like a charm, thanks!