Sks e Pks

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sks e Pks

gabrix-4
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hi All!
I run debian lenny/sid , i first tried to set a sks but no luck same for
pks .
Somewhere i can get detailed documentation and peers ready to start
gossiping and get the server running ?
Thanks!
Gab
- --
Key ID: 0xA45C775C
Fingerprint: E06D 7AE0 A44D 97AB A950  AB05 B3D2 B3F7 A45C 775C
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iEYEAREKAAYFAkl3I64ACgkQ9QITQrxPlCMJswCfYfkfAFhzFAa+RK1hSol3tvZC
nXgAnR6l8vImBPNwkaqXNC5szCFh5Z+6
=M4sC
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



_______________________________________________
Sks-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/sks-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sks e Pks

John Clizbe-2
gabrix wrote:
> Hi All!
> I run debian lenny/sid , i first tried to set a sks but no luck same for
> pks .
> Somewhere i can get detailed documentation and peers ready to start
> gossiping and get the server running ?

Hi Gabriele,

Please don't even look at PKS. Can't give Debian specific help as my keyservers
run primary on Slackware Linux and Backup on Mac OS.

Getting started: see http://www.keysigning.org/sks/

Peers: Ask here. Folks will respond.

I'll go ahead and give you permission in advance to add my server to your
membership file,

        keyserver.gingerbear.net 11370

but you won't reconcile any keys until I have your server/port added to the
membership file at my end.

Anymore questions? Feel free to ask here.

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or
     mailto:[hidden email]?subject=HELP

Q:"Just how do the residents of Haiku, Hawai'i hold conversations?"
A:"An odd melody / island voices on the winds / surplus of vowels"


_______________________________________________
Sks-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/sks-devel

signature.asc (694 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sks e Pks

John Clizbe-3
In reply to this post by gabrix-4
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

gabrix wrote:
> Hi All!
> I run debian lenny/sid , i first tried to set a sks but no luck same for
> pks .
> Somewhere i can get detailed documentation and peers ready to start
> gossiping and get the server running ?

Hi Gabriele,

Please don't even look at PKS. Can't give Debian specific help as my keyservers
run primary on Slackware Linux and Backup on Mac OS.

Getting started: see http://www.keysigning.org/sks/

Peers: Ask here. Folks will respond.

I'll go ahead and give you permission in advance to add my server to your
membership file,

        keyserver.gingerbear.net 11370

but you won't reconcile any keys until I have your server/port added to the
membership file at my end.

Anymore questions? Feel free to ask here.

- --
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or
     mailto:[hidden email]?subject=HELP

Q:"Just how do the residents of Haiku, Hawai'i hold conversations?"
A:"An odd melody / island voices on the winds / surplus of vowels"


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10-svn4907-2008-12-21 (Windows XP)
Comment: When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl!
Comment: Be part of the £33† ECHELON -- Use Strong Encryption.
Comment: It's YOUR right - for the time being.
Comment: Using GnuPG with SeaMonkey - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iJwEAQECAAYFAkl4B3EACgkQvh+YERi7NzpjrAP9Eutj0xosCZcx9hhBBdmwlIUE
4VK8VKLzhvuRFk1uNeSKuQ/NyalAnY6mPbUk9NkccHyvfmFYHuo+7I9hTL0udR2t
gncuz9WwnNyjOYBWvSCpyTBZ7hOqqMgJGriyMmUBWO/tBxSDW1cUFBkHQBxmeef2
4UnPyKDzLU1mP2cFd6aIRgQBEQIABgUCSXgHcQAKCRAdBKxKYI0qEOUCAJwNrWiE
oxdu1e3suScrU2HzydUXcgCgo0hRjGiWdXPsmRUEGUW3XcDHM7s=
=tsne
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


_______________________________________________
Sks-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/sks-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sks e Pks

gabrix-4
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

John Clizbe wrote:

> gabrix wrote:
>> Hi All!
>> I run debian lenny/sid , i first tried to set a sks but no luck same for
>> pks .
>> Somewhere i can get detailed documentation and peers ready to start
>> gossiping and get the server running ?
>
> Hi Gabriele,
>
> Please don't even look at PKS. Can't give Debian specific help as my keyservers
> run primary on Slackware Linux and Backup on Mac OS.
>
> Getting started: see http://www.keysigning.org/sks/
>
> Peers: Ask here. Folks will respond.
>
> I'll go ahead and give you permission in advance to add my server to your
> membership file,
>
> keyserver.gingerbear.net 11370
>
> but you won't reconcile any keys until I have your server/port added to the
> membership file at my end.
>
> Anymore questions? Feel free to ask here.
>
Hi !
The server is up and running , these the details:

pgp.gabrix.ath.cx 11370


It's a dynamic dns domain name i have added your keyserver to my
membership file , for mailsync i left the one there was already there
[hidden email] , it's mailsync necessary ? By the
way , this is the keyserver administrator email [hidden email].
I really have appreciated your help and many thanks .

Gab

- --
Key ID: BC4F9423
Fingerprint: 36C6 E257 2801 46E7 69A7  8721 F502 1342 BC4F 9423
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iEYEAREKAAYFAkl4sEkACgkQ9QITQrxPlCNT4gCfane+Ul8huIdgCdKS6zZAOiU+
3dcAmgM04sdR1ruLZwxGfaVgRgR7UtW+
=IJuY
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



_______________________________________________
Sks-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/sks-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Re: Sks e Pks

John Clizbe-3
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

gabrix wrote:

> Hi !
> The server is up and running , these the details:
>
> pgp.gabrix.ath.cx 11370
>
>
> It's a dynamic dns domain name i have added your keyserver to my
> membership file , for mailsync i left the one there was already there
> [hidden email] , it's mailsync necessary ? By the
> way , this is the keyserver administrator email [hidden email].
> I really have appreciated your help and many thanks .

I think you're running with an empty key database. Your stats show zero keys and
I can't fetch my own key from your server.

I'm getting these errors in recon.log for your server.

2009-01-22 13:07:24 Beginning recon as server, client: <ADDR_INET
79.51.199.101:57218>
2009-01-22 13:07:24 <reconciliation handler> error in callback.:
Failure("configuration of remote host (<ADDR_INET 79.51.199.101:57218>)
rejected: filters do not match.
        local filters: [ yminsky.dedup yminsky.merge ]
        remote filters: [ yminsky.dedup ]")

Did you run bunzip2 on the dump files, delete KDB and PTree and re-run the build
script like I suggested in my last email?


- --
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or
     mailto:[hidden email]?subject=HELP

Q:"Just how do the residents of Haiku, Hawai'i hold conversations?"
A:"An odd melody / island voices on the winds / surplus of vowels"
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10-svn4907-2008-12-21 (Windows XP)
Comment: When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl!
Comment: Be part of the £33† ECHELON -- Use Strong Encryption.
Comment: It's YOUR right - for the time being.
Comment: Using GnuPG with SeaMonkey - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iJwEAQECAAYFAkl4x20ACgkQvh+YERi7NzpGqwQAzd6bHbMqpCBC/ipOOtKSnBK8
jiyVkZt98r4ZB/KaTq4zInLOHyc+JCnmemw5k9rz4gL4vfauAV8VtuwXI0L9amse
tg4XdQ7szBrg5aJwz7gIn4NsCtJShhmIi9Z9dM8lMDfI9rqCZxCEO61vJtfW5nv5
0q4vZRimHb8MPZSjtB+IRgQBEQIABgUCSXjHbQAKCRAdBKxKYI0qEKthAJ92qe5Y
/x4AmnZaXmQ8Bih4XirX7QCbBp0j7LPD3Rrn9ZicG/7gTNoVNDk=
=LbIX
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


_______________________________________________
Sks-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/sks-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sks e Pks

gabrix-4
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

John Clizbe wrote:

> gabrix wrote:
>
>> Hi !
>> The server is up and running , these the details:
>
>> pgp.gabrix.ath.cx 11370
>
>
>> It's a dynamic dns domain name i have added your keyserver to my
>> membership file , for mailsync i left the one there was already there
>> [hidden email] , it's mailsync necessary ? By the
>> way , this is the keyserver administrator email [hidden email].
>> I really have appreciated your help and many thanks .
>
> I think you're running with an empty key database. Your stats show zero keys and
> I can't fetch my own key from your server.
>
> I'm getting these errors in recon.log for your server.
>
> 2009-01-22 13:07:24 Beginning recon as server, client: <ADDR_INET
> 79.51.199.101:57218>
> 2009-01-22 13:07:24 <reconciliation handler> error in callback.:
> Failure("configuration of remote host (<ADDR_INET 79.51.199.101:57218>)
> rejected: filters do not match.
> local filters: [ yminsky.dedup yminsky.merge ]
> remote filters: [ yminsky.dedup ]")
>
> Did you run bunzip2 on the dump files, delete KDB and PTree and re-run the build
> script like I suggested in my last email?
>
>
Sure i did all those preliminary steps but running sks_build.sh give me
this error:

 > === Running fastbuild... ===
> === Cleaning key database... ===
> Fatal error: exception Not_found
> Command failed unexpectedly. Bailing out

in dump dir i have 106

> keydump-sks-****.pgp.bz2

I also run the commands , listed in sks_build.sh , separately . Only sks
fastbuild , as you see above , is succesfull  the other two fail .
I'm running sks fastbuild -n 2 -cache 100 cause i only have a PIII
850MHz and 380MB of memory .

Gab

- --
Key ID: BC4F9423
Fingerprint: 36C6 E257 2801 46E7 69A7  8721 F502 1342 BC4F 9423
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iEYEAREKAAYFAkl40AgACgkQ9QITQrxPlCOPyQCdFLXcHzwf40SWURbh6yUB867T
ybIAoKIhr7CikSuSCax0uHDs6jx1IV6Z
=zg6d
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



_______________________________________________
Sks-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/sks-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Re: Sks e Pks

John Clizbe-3
gabrix wrote:

> John Clizbe wrote:
>
>> Did you run bunzip2 on the dump files, delete KDB and PTree and re-run the build
>> script like I suggested in my last email?
>
>
> Sure i did all those preliminary steps but running sks_build.sh give me
> this error:
>
>  > === Running fastbuild... ===
>> === Cleaning key database... ===
>> Fatal error: exception Not_found
>> Command failed unexpectedly. Bailing out
>
> in dump dir i have 106
>
>> keydump-sks-****.pgp.bz2

Those need to be keydump-sks-nnnn.pgp

You *MUST* decompress them first.

Run bunzip2 * in the dump directory and start over



_______________________________________________
Sks-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/sks-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sks e Pks

gabrix-4
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

John Clizbe wrote:

> gabrix wrote:
>> John Clizbe wrote:
>>
>>> Did you run bunzip2 on the dump files, delete KDB and PTree and re-run the build
>>> script like I suggested in my last email?
>>
>> Sure i did all those preliminary steps but running sks_build.sh give me
>> this error:
>>
>>  > === Running fastbuild... ===
>>> === Cleaning key database... ===
>>> Fatal error: exception Not_found
>>> Command failed unexpectedly. Bailing out
>> in dump dir i have 106
>>
>>> keydump-sks-****.pgp.bz2
>
> Those need to be keydump-sks-nnnn.pgp
>
> You *MUST* decompress them first.
>
> Run bunzip2 * in the dump directory and start over
>
>
>

It took more than 6 hours to build the database dir DB.
Than i have restarted the server and it made also the PTree dir.
I launched:

> gabrix@argo:~$ gpg --keyserver pgp.gabrix.ath.cx --search-keys A8006545
> gpg: searching for "A8006545" from hkp server pgp.gabrix.ath.cx
> (1) Jay Stotzky <[hidden email]>
> Jay Stotzky <[hidden email]>
> Jay Stotzky <[hidden email]>
>  1024 bit RSA key A8006545, created: 1997-04-07 (revoked)
> Keys 1-1 of 1 for "A8006545".  Enter number(s), N)ext, or Q)uit > q

for a successfull response ... THANKS SO MUCH !
I suppose i need some more peers to gossip with , do i ?

Gab :))))))


- --
Key ID: BC4F9423
Fingerprint: 36C6 E257 2801 46E7 69A7  8721 F502 1342 BC4F 9423
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iEYEAREKAAYFAkl6QpwACgkQ9QITQrxPlCMlpgCfXyuwVbFTMp0xi1b9SmzK9h04
wm0AoOO3Z+x02+ZCQxqIkXG2yB7+K6fr
=jCLj
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



_______________________________________________
Sks-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/sks-devel