So addictive, even the vim people want it

So addictive, even the vim people want it

Sacha Chua
>From http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.editors.vim/36654 :

>> Is there a vim script that mimics the emacs planner mode?
> There's a couple of wiki plugins, but nothing like planner.el sadly.
> One of the few things that sometimes makes me jealous of emacs users
> :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... =)

Does anyone have a foot in both worlds? Maybe you can help hack
together a vim way of doing things...

Sacha
--
Sacha Chua <[hidden email]> - open source, free software geekette
http://sacha.free.net.ph/ - PGP Key ID: 0xE7FDF77C

Re: So addictive, even the vim people want it

Edward O'Connor
Sacha Chua wrote:

> Does anyone have a foot in both worlds? Maybe you can help hack
> together a vim way of doing things...

alias vim "emacs --eval '(setq viper-mode t)' --eval '(vipe-mode)'"

:)

Ted

--
Edward O'Connor
[hidden email]

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.