Some nice words =)

robin.staedtgen
Hi! I'm Robin =)

I played Enigma when i was... like...  6?...  7?
Anyway, it was a wonderful experience! All those beautiful colored floors and walls...
And those interesting things which interacted with the black marble. And tons of those!!!
So much to discover!

In short words... it was amazing.
----------------
Today, i'm 21.
My favorite programming-language is Haskell, and my favorite scripting-language is Lua, but i also know C, C++ and Java.
I also enjoy doing artwork with Photoshop and Illustrator. I'm also used to play around with sounds in Audition.

Today, at work, I thought about Enigma, and what a great game it was...
>>why not search it on the web?
Maybe there's someone out there who knows something about this game.
And maybe, just maybe, knows where I can get it.<<
I thought.

And then i discovered your website... and yeah... I was kind'a blown away.
Here I am now, writing this mail to you, and next, I will download Enigma, and then I will forget myself =D
At least for the rest of the evening ^^

Yours sincerely,
Robin Städtgen

Re: Some nice words =)

Medimaster
Hi Robin,

one evening won't be nearly enough...
The Levels in Enigma VII,VIII and IX are overall much more difficult to solve than Enigma I and II for example which are indeed mostly childsplay.

regards

Medimaster

Am 07.03.2016 18:00, schrieb [hidden email]
Hi! I'm Robin =)

I played Enigma when i was... like...  6?...  7?
Anyway, it was a wonderful experience! All those beautiful colored floors and walls...
And those interesting things which interacted with the black marble. And tons of those!!!
So much to discover!

In short words... it was amazing.
----------------
Today, i'm 21.
My favorite programming-language is Haskell, and my favorite scripting-language is Lua, but i also know C, C++ and Java.
I also enjoy doing artwork with Photoshop and Illustrator. I'm also used to play around with sounds in Audition.

Today, at work, I thought about Enigma, and what a great game it was...
>>why not search it on the web?
Maybe there's someone out there who knows something about this game.
And maybe, just maybe, knows where I can get it.<<
I thought.

And then i discovered your website... and yeah... I was kind'a blown away.
Here I am now, writing this mail to you, and next, I will download Enigma, and then I will forget myself =D
At least for the rest of the evening ^^

Yours sincerely,
Robin Städtgen
_______________________________________________ Enigma-devel mailing list [hidden email] https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/enigma-devel

Re: Some nice words =)

Daniel Heck-2
Hey Robin!

Thanks for your email! I started Enigma when I was about your age because I grew up playing the original Oxyd games and always wanted to design my own game objects and levels. It's great to hear that you, likewise, grew up playing Enigma. Kids are the one user group you unfortunately rarely hear from.

I hope you're still enjoying the game! If you like Lua and C++, you might enjoy the source code (https://github.com/Enigma-Game/Enigma) just as much - or even more, who knows ;-)

- Daniel

Hi! I'm Robin =)

I played Enigma when i was... like...  6?...  7?
Anyway, it was a wonderful experience! All those beautiful colored floors and walls...
And those interesting things which interacted with the black marble. And tons of those!!!
So much to discover!

In short words... it was amazing.
----------------
Today, i'm 21.
My favorite programming-language is Haskell, and my favorite scripting-language is Lua, but i also know C, C++ and Java.
I also enjoy doing artwork with Photoshop and Illustrator. I'm also used to play around with sounds in Audition.

Today, at work, I thought about Enigma, and what a great game it was...
>>why not search it on the web?
Maybe there's someone out there who knows something about this game.
And maybe, just maybe, knows where I can get it.<<
I thought.

And then i discovered your website... and yeah... I was kind'a blown away.
Here I am now, writing this mail to you, and next, I will download Enigma, and then I will forget myself =D
At least for the rest of the evening ^^

Yours sincerely,
Robin Städtgen

Re: Some nice words =)

Andreas Lochmann-2

Hi Robin!

Many thanks from me as well! While playing Enigma, you might get interested in programming some levels as well? We are always interested in new levels, particularly from new authors, because this always sheds a new perspective on Enigma. And writing levels is a completely different and wonderful type of puzzle game in itself. :-)

Best regards from Marburg,
Andreas

Am 10.03.2016 10:18, schrieb Daniel Heck:
Hey Robin!

Thanks for your email! I started Enigma when I was about your age because I grew up playing the original Oxyd games and always wanted to design my own game objects and levels. It's great to hear that you, likewise, grew up playing Enigma. Kids are the one user group you unfortunately rarely hear from.

I hope you're still enjoying the game! If you like Lua and C++, you might enjoy the source code (https://github.com/Enigma-Game/Enigma) just as much - or even more, who knows ;-)

- Daniel

Hi! I'm Robin =)

I played Enigma when i was... like...  6?...  7?
Anyway, it was a wonderful experience! All those beautiful colored floors and walls...
And those interesting things which interacted with the black marble. And tons of those!!!
So much to discover!

In short words... it was amazing.
----------------
Today, i'm 21.
My favorite programming-language is Haskell, and my favorite scripting-language is Lua, but i also know C, C++ and Java.
I also enjoy doing artwork with Photoshop and Illustrator. I'm also used to play around with sounds in Audition.

Today, at work, I thought about Enigma, and what a great game it was...
>>why not search it on the web?
Maybe there's someone out there who knows something about this game.
And maybe, just maybe, knows where I can get it.<<
I thought.

And then i discovered your website... and yeah... I was kind'a blown away.
Here I am now, writing this mail to you, and next, I will download Enigma, and then I will forget myself =D
At least for the rest of the evening ^^

Yours sincerely,
Robin Städtgen

Re : Re: Some nice words =)

Busser Alain
++

I can testify that it is more fun to create a game than play to it; I even teach that now!

Alain