Some problems...

Arnaud MAURIN
Hi !

Just upgraded to macOS Sierra. And Enigma doesn’t start on it. It keep bouncing bouncing and bouncing into the dock. Don’t really know if the problem reaaly comes from Enigma, because some other apps (like TeamViewer, Skype and Rocket League) have the same bug. I have tried to empty the app caches and restart PRAM, but nothing worked.

And, yesterday, when Enigma worked, I saw that the Per.Oxyd Level which we have to stay one minute on a specific place doesn’t work anymore to.

So, I hope this message will help you. Once again I’m sorry if my english sounds bad, and great job again for your great work on this game. This game I still like a lot !

Arnaud MAURIN.