Sound

anselm meyer
Hi everyone,

I read sounds are incomplete and help is welcome.

Well, I can probably do something in this respect. Let me know what you need.

Anselm

Re: Sound

Ronald Lamprecht
Hi Anselm,

anselm meyer wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I read sounds are incomplete and help is welcome.
>
> Well, I can probably do something in this respect. Let me know what you need.

Please read the refman chapter 1.6. "User Sound Sets". Have a look at
data/sound-defaults.lua to check which sounds are still missing in the
main enigma soundset.

We would appreciate any sound effect additions that match the already
existing ones in aspects of loudness and being decent enough when being
played quite often.

But of course complete new soundsets are welcome, too.

It is very important for us that any contribution is free of other
peoples rights and can be distributed under GPL2.

For any further technical request please report your Enigma testing
environment.

Greets,

Ronald