Sources code and documentation for demo app for android

Sources code and documentation for demo app for android

Mantosh Kumar
Hi team
Hope you are well
I just want to source code for demo  android app and proper documentation
for my own custom implementation.

--
Thanks and Regards
Mantosh Kumar

Disclaimer :

This e-mail and any file transmitted with it are for exclusive use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by replying this e-mail and destroy all copies and original message.
Any unauthorized review,use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing and copying of this
email or any action taken in reliance of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: Sources code and documentation for demo app for android

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

We are working on improving our documentation for the linphone-sdk 5.0 release.

Until then, you can browse the current android documentation here

For source code examples, please look at the "Using liblinphone API" part.

Your feedback on it could help us a lot.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 26/04/2020 à 20:01, Mantosh Kumar a écrit :
[...]

Hope you all are good.
I have one doubt ,if i try to register and somehow  enter wrong credential
then i am getting
public void onRegistrationStateChanged(
        Core core, ProxyConfig cfg, RegistrationState state, String message)
So in string Message return >> io error only but my requirement is i want to customize according to error code. So how we can
get error code during registration.
Thanks Regards
Mantos Kumar