Status of srfi-64 egg

Lassi Kortela
Seems there used to be a srfi-64 egg ("A Scheme API for test suites").
But there's currently no page for it in the Chicken wiki - neither for
Chicken 4 or Chicken 5. Does anybody know about its status, and whether
it's being brought back to Chicken 5? I'll volunteer to help with this
if needed.

Re: Status of srfi-64 egg

Mario Domenech Goulart-2
Hi Lassi,

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 22:46:54 +0300 Lassi Kortela <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Seems there used to be a srfi-64 egg ("A Scheme API for test
> suites"). But there's currently no page for it in the Chicken wiki -
> neither for Chicken 4 or Chicken 5. Does anybody know about its
> status, and whether it's being brought back to Chicken 5? I'll
> volunteer to help with this if needed.

The egg is available for CHICKEN 4, but it hasn't been ported to CHICKEN
5 yet.

The source code is here: https://github.com/retroj/srfi-64-chicken/

All the best.
Mario