Status page for non existent servers

Gabor Kiss
Dear Kristian,

How does sks-keyservers.net work?
More precisely how could a server get off the list?

E.g. fks.pgpkeys.eu is unreachable since 14 months, no other
servers refer it but it does not disappear from the list.

keys01.fedoraproject.org and keys02.fedoraproject.org are also
unreferenced and seem to work never.

Cheers

Gabor

Re: Status page for non existent servers

Philihp Busby
IIRC it spiders from a static list of a handful of servers by asking their peers.

If you're familiar with PHP, you can read the source here https://git.sumptuouscapital.com/?p=sks-keyservers-pool.git;a=blob;f=sks-keyservers.net/status-srv/sks.inc.php

On Sun, 2 Aug 2020, Philihp Busby wrote:

> If you're familiar with PHP, you can read the source here https://git.sumptuouscapital.com/?p=sks-keyservers-pool.git;a=blob;f=sks-keyservers.net/status-srv/sks.inc.php

Oh, I see. Class sks_servercollection has method add_server() but
I'm afraid of no way to delete a server if once it was cached.
List of known server can be shrinked by hand only.

Gabor
--
"Yes! Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ! I have seen the light." (Blues Brothers)