Strange behavior with wordpress

Yuri Albuquerque
Whenever I'm creating some post on wordpress, I have some automatic line breaks. Is this a bug or a feature? Why does this happen?

--
Yuri Albuquerque

Re: Strange behavior with wordpress

Mark A. Hershberger
On 07/18/2012 09:16 PM, Yuri Albuquerque wrote:
> Whenever I'm creating some post on wordpress, I have some automatic
> line breaks. Is this a bug or a feature? Why does this happen?

It sounds like you're talking about a feature of WordPress.  Could you
give me an example of what you're talking about?

--
http://hexmode.com/

Find peace within yourself and there will be peace on heaven and
    earth.  -- Abba Isaac

Formatting hooks for weblogger.el (was Re: Strange behavior with wordpress)

Mark A. Hershberger
Since this isn't really documented, I thought I would share what my own
configuration is.  This is how I have Emacs configured to automatically
set the mode for typing up weblog entries:

(defun mah/weblogger-setup ()
  (flyspell-mode 1)
  (flyspell-buffer)         ; spell check the fetched post
  (auto-fill-mode -1)       ; Turn off hard word-wrap
  (visual-line-mode 1))     ; Tell Emacs to do soft word-wapping

(defun mah/weblogger-publish-hook ()
  (when visual-line-mode    ; Turn soft word-wrapping off so the text
    (visual-line-mode -1))  ; we send doesn't have stray n/ls
  ;; tabs might spoil code indentation
  (untabify (point-min) (point-max)))

(defun mah/weblogger-publish-end-hook ()
  (visual-line-mode 1))

(add-hook 'weblogger-publish-entry-end-hook
          'mah/weblogger-publish-end-hook)
(add-hook 'weblogger-publish-entry-hook 'mah/weblogger-publish-hook)
(add-hook 'weblogger-start-edit-entry-hook 'mah/weblogger-setup)