Stripped leading zeros when placing a call

Stripped leading zeros when placing a call

Walid MOGHRABI
Hi,

Starting 3.10, when I type a phone number, the leading zeros are removed from the calling action.
With our setup, it is mandatory to keep them and the only way I have to workaround this with Linphone 3.10+ is to add a "+" before the phone number.

This wasn't the case with previous releases.

Is it a bug ? Is it a wanted behaviour ?

If this is a bug, it would be great to fix it.
If this is a "feature", would be nice to make it optionnal with a way to get back to the old behaviour.

Regards,
Walid Moghrabi

TRAVAUX.COM
BAT I - PARC CEZANNE 2 290 AVENUE GALILEE - CS 80403
13591 AIX EN PROVENCE CEDEX 3
---
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. It is for the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the author by replying to it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail or any attachment. Thank you

Re: Stripped leading zeros when placing a call

Anatoli

Re: Stripped leading zeros when placing a call

Walid MOGHRABI
Fixed in linphone-iphone but is it fixed in linphone-desktop ?

I built the master branch just yesterday (3.11.0-74-g9bea70e) and this is not fixed.

Regards,
Walid Moghrabi

TRAVAUX.COM
BAT I - PARC CEZANNE 2 290 AVENUE GALILEE - CS 80403
13591 AIX EN PROVENCE CEDEX 3

Re: Stripped leading zeros when placing a call

Anatoli
Maybe you could try applying the same patch (with necessary modifications) from linphone-iphone to linphone-desktop, test it and submit it as PR?