Strong name for C# dll

Vicente Barreiro
Hi,

Thanks for grammatica 1.4, it is making my job so much easier. I'm currently trying to compile my project including the grammatica dll in a C# project. However, I get a link error indicating that the grammatica-1.4.dll is not strong signed. My project needs to be strong signed  for several reasons. Would it be possible to obtain a version of the grammatica-1.4.dll that is strong signed?

Thanks,

Vicente.

Re: Strong name for C# dll

Per Cederberg
I agree that it would be great with a signed DLL for Grammatica.
Unfortunately I personally don't have a Windows environment to
fix this in (or test with), so I wouldn't be the right person
for the job.

Maybe you can sign it yourself? Or if you find out how the DLL
can be signed with Mono (which I use), then I might be able to
sign future versions of Grammatica from my Linux machine.

Cheers,

/Per

On mon, 2005-11-07 at 16:53 -0600, Vicente Barreiro wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for grammatica 1.4, it is making my job so much easier. I'm
> currently trying to compile my project including the grammatica dll in
> a C# project. However, I get a link error indicating that the
> grammatica-1.4.dll is not strong signed. My project needs to be strong
> signed  for several reasons. Would it be possible to obtain a version
> of the grammatica-1.4.dll that is strong signed?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Vicente.

Re: Strong name for C# dll

D. Moonfire