StumpMACS contrib module

cosmonaut.ok (Bugzilla)
Hi

Here is stumpwm module for better working with emacs. Now, it's possible to create, save and kill buffers, open files, execute emacs commands etc. into emacs daemon, directly from stumpwm.
I found, that module, originally wrote for DSWM (my stumpwm fork), could be simple ported to stump. So, here it is. Enjoy :)

Also, here is repository URL: https://gitorious.org/dss-project/stumpmacs

--

Best regards, Alexander aka CosmonauT Vynnyk

stumpmacs.tar.bz2 (9K) Download Attachment

stumpmacs.tar.bz2 (9K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: StumpMACS contrib module

sam kleinman

Would it be possible for you to submit this either:

- as a module in contrib as a pull request against the main stumpwm
  repo: https://github.com/sabetts/stumpwm

- an independent repository?

(for the record, I'm just a guy who would like to use this, and getting
it out of email would make this easier for me, and I suspect for other
people as well.)

Regards,
sam

--