StumpWM causes 100% CPU load

Dimitri Minaev
Hi.

Having recently upgraded Debian to 'Bullseye' (testing), I noticed that StumpWM uses 100% of one of the CPU threads. I'm not sure if this was not the case before the upgrade, though. I have recompiled StumpWM from scratch, but the issue persists. How can I identify the root cause? Slime is working, but I don't know what to search for.

Thanks.

With best regards,
Dimitri Minaev

Re: StumpWM causes 100% CPU load

Ram Krishnan
FWIW, I'm running stumpwm on Debian Buster (compiled from source) and it doesn't have this issue.

Does running sbcl also exhibit this behavior?

I presume you have tried without any startup customizations.

Cheers,

-ram

With best regards,
Dimitri Minaev