Support Bluetooth on Mac OS X

Fabrizio Gennari
hello,
Currently the Mac OS X Bluetooth support uses obsolete APIs that do not
work on the latest versions of Mac OS X. Therefore that support just
does not compile.

This patch reintroduces Bluetooth support on Mac OS X, using the most
recent API. I only tested it on El Capitan. It applies to latest Git
master.

It is written in Objective C yet it compiles and links smoothly with the
rest of the program.

I uploaded it to Savannah, at https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?8891

Regards,
Fabrizio

Re: Support Bluetooth on Mac OS X

Daniele Forsi-2

> This patch reintroduces Bluetooth support on Mac OS X, using the most recent
> API. I only tested it on El Capitan. It applies to latest Git master.

Fabrizo, thank you for your patch and for your patience, it is now
pushed as http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnokii.git/commit/?id=70f8eeb3ec4bb4ba75220c8b03aa444bd9fabc7f

Everybody please note that this patch deletes a file that is still
referenced by the configuration files in XML format for the Windows
compilers (the last being from year 2010 so probably not in widespread
use today and removing the references to common/devices/osxbluetooth.c
and include/devices/osxbluetooth.h it should be enough to fix build
errors)

--
Daniele Forsi