Support request

Florian Ahrweiler
Hello everybody,

I've installed Linphone in GNU/Linux Trisquel 8.0 as a libre alternative
to Skype. It's important for family relations.

After starting Linphone, I have to enter my password once or twice. But
I'm not able to make a call, receive a call or see the status of
contacts. They also can't call me and don't see my status. I also can't
make any test calls, e.g. sip:[hidden email] . In my router (AWN
Fritz!Box), I've configured channel 5061/UDP for 'other applications'
and I've set Linphone to UDP/5061 as well.

Please find attached the content of my debug window.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Florian

linphone-debug-window.txt (55K) Download Attachment