Suspension of sks*.verioweb.de

Verioweb SKS
Hi all together,

due to the GDPR discussion and the devs not moving from their point of
view or at least trying to "hear" the users supporting the network I
have decided to shut my services down. I will observe further
development and support the network again later if there is some
movement regarding the current issues.

Regards Oliver

Re: Suspension of sks*.verioweb.de

Kim Minh Kaplan
Verioweb SKS writes:

> Hi all together,
>
> due to the GDPR discussion and the devs not moving from their point of
> view or at least trying to "hear" the users supporting the network I
> have decided to shut my services down. I will observe further
> development and support the network again later if there is some
> movement regarding the current issues.
>
> Regards Oliver

Who do you think "the devs" are?

Regards,
Kim Minh.

Re: Suspension of sks*.verioweb.de

Gabor Kiss
> > due to the GDPR discussion and the devs not moving from their point of
>
> Who do you think "the devs" are?

Yeah.
AFAIK "dev" is within the name of the list only but the subscribers.
There are only operators here.
(And a journalist.)

Gabor