TLF mentioned on Linux in the Ham Shack

Koos van den Hout PE4KH

Linux in the Ham Shack is a podcast (audio series) on using Linux in
amateur radio.

They did an episode on TLF, based on input by another amateur and
myself. My comments were based on doing the IARU-HF contest in 2019 with
TLF and in 2017 with yfktest.

Episode via

http://lhspodcast.info/2019/08/lhs-episode-295-tlf-contest-logger-deep-dive/

Enjoy,

Koos PE4KH

--
PE4KH amateur radio station
https://pe4kh.idefix.net/

Re: TLF mentioned on Linux in the Ham Shack

Csahok Zoltan
Thanks for promoting TLF, Koos! Also thanks for sharing.
73,
Zoli