Temporary outage - sks.mirror.square-r00t.net

Temporary outage - sks.mirror.square-r00t.net

brent s.
Yeah, so my registrar canceled my auto-renew and, as a result, if you
were peering me you may be noticing me failing. It's been rectified, but
it of course hasn't propagated everywhere and their TTL for the SOA they
replaced mine with (UGH.) is frustratingly high.

Long story short:

- services should return to normal within 48 hours
- there is no such thing as a good registrar

Thanks, and sorry again.

--
brent saner
https://square-r00t.net/