Ten thousands new keys

Kiss Gabor (Bitman)
In the last 3 days some 30000 new keys were uploaded.
The rate is 10 times higher than the average.

Regards

Gabor

Re: Ten thousands new keys

Todd Fleisher
Yikes! This probably explains the lag I inquired about in my last email to the list.

Any insight into the source of the influx?

-T

On Jun 19, 2019, at 11:24 AM, Kiss Gabor (Bitman) <[hidden email]> wrote:

In the last 3 days some 30000 new keys were uploaded.
The rate is 10 times higher than the average.

Regards

Gabor

Re: Ten thousands new keys

Kiss Gabor (Bitman)
> In the last 3 days some 30000 new keys were uploaded.
> The rate is 10 times higher than the average.

Update: 60000+ new keys arrived just yesterday according to
Kristian's statistics.
https://sks-keyservers.net/status/key_development.php

I copy here for later reference:

Keys added today (partial): 185
Keys added yesterday: 60,233
Keys added the past 7 days: 90,893
Keys added the past 30 days: 106,148
Keys added the past 180 days: 207,197

I guess a troll or a TLA started to destroy the key servers.

Gabor