Testing via Docker

duplicity-talk mailing list
Dear team,

I'd like to get my testing set up working before I start making changes to the code for my proposed patch. According to README-TESTING I can

docker run -it dernils/duplicitytest /bin/bash

but that container seems not to exist, so I guess this is out of date. What's the correct current thing to do? I found

./testing/infrastructure/duplicity_test/Dockerfile

- just build and use this image?

Ian

Re: Testing via Docker

duplicity-talk mailing list
Hi Ian,

The Docker implementation works, mostly.  It's just not completed yet.

Yes, I'd start with just building and using that image.  It should work.

...Ken

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Ian Gibbs via Duplicity-talk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear team,

I'd like to get my testing set up working before I start making changes to the code for my proposed patch. According to README-TESTING I can

docker run -it dernils/duplicitytest /bin/bash

but that container seems not to exist, so I guess this is out of date. What's the correct current thing to do? I found

./testing/infrastructure/duplicity_test/Dockerfile

- just build and use this image?

Ian

Re: Testing via Docker

duplicity-talk mailing list
You can use:
  - ./testing/infrastructure/build-duplicity_test.sh to build the three containers,
  - ./testing/infrastructure/setup.sh to run them,
  - ./testing/infrastructure/teardown.sh to tear down