The results of your email commands

Peter-3
Welcome to the [hidden email] mailing list!

Hello

I tried to use Linphone at Android 8 of my Xiaomi Redmin Note 5
installation adn start without error message
but
error message after adding a SIP account ( linphone quitted )

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke interface method 'void
org.linphone.core.Address.setDisplayName(java.lang.String)' on a null
object reference
  at
org.linphone.LinphonePreferences$AccountBuilder.saveNewAccount(LinphonePreferences.java:346)
  at
org.linphone.assistant.AssistantActivity.saveCreatedAccount(AssistantActivity.java:559)
  at
org.linphone.assistant.AssistantActivity.genericLogIn(AssistantActivity.java:432)
  at org.linphone.assistant.LoginFragment.onClick(LoginFragment.java:88)
  at android.view.View.performClick(View.java:6304)
  at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:24803)
  at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:790)
  at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
  at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:171)
  at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6606)
  at
com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:518)
  at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:823)

I had a look at the http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/
what can I do ?
kind regards Peter