Transputer Target

tinycc-devel mailing list
Hi!

I’ve begun working on a Transputer target for TinyCC.

The core has two distinct hardware stacks

   (Areg, Breg, Creg) for int ops
   (FAreg, FBreg, FCreg) for float ops

Can you offer any advice on how to set up the regs and classes for this?

Thanks,
David.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Transputer Target

Christian Jullien-3
Transputer?
Ouch, this processor still exists or you have a very old board from 80' or 90' ?
Late 80' a team in France tried to port Le-Lisp (a French Lisp interpreter and compiler from France) but never gone beyond the very first signs of life.
IIRC, the instruction set was too far from other CPU architectures.

What exact CPU / OS do you target?

C.

Re: Transputer Target

tinycc-devel mailing list
WIP

Implemented integer and fpu instructions based on c67-gen research.

Context switching prolog is implemented, next epilog. Still need to implement initialiser.

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Feb 2020, at 06:04, Christian Jullien <[hidden email]> wrote:

Transputer?
Ouch, this processor still exists or you have a very old board from 80' or 90' ?
Late 80' a team in France tried to port Le-Lisp (a French Lisp interpreter and compiler from France) but never gone beyond the very first signs of life.
IIRC, the instruction set was too far from other CPU architectures.

What exact CPU / OS do you target?

C.

Re: Transputer Target

tinycc-devel mailing list