Trouble with muse-publish-this-file and style slides

Trouble with muse-publish-this-file and style slides

Philipp Grau
Hello,

I'm experimenting with muse-publish-this-file and the style slides, the
basics works allright. But now I try to put some stuff in my slides...

,----[ TestSlides.muse ]---
| * Slides
|
| <slide title="Test">
|
| <example>
| Test
| </example>
|
| </slide>
`----

after muse-publish-this-file, the resulting LaTeX file is wrong:

----------8<--------snipp---------8<-------------------------

\documentclass[ignorenonframetext]{beamer}
[...]

\begin{document}

[...]

\section{Slides}

\begin{frame}
\frametitle{Test}

\textless{}example\textgreater{}
Test
\textless{}/example\textgreater{}

\end{frame}

\end{document}
----------8<--------snipp---------8<-------------------------

The example section in the muse file should be a verbatim environment in the
LaTeX file not "\textless{}example\textgreater{}". Is this because of the
nestet structure of my muse stuff? Or do I something wrong?

Regards,

Philipp

Re: Trouble with muse-publish-this-file and style slides

Michael Olson-2
Philipp Grau <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I'm experimenting with muse-publish-this-file and the style slides,
> the basics works allright. But now I try to put some stuff in my
> slides...

Thanks for the report.  I've checked in a fix.  Be sure to direct
reports about Muse to the muse-el-discuss mailing list, rather than
planner-el-discuss.

--
|       Michael Olson  |  FSF Associate Member #652     |
| http://mwolson.org/  |  Hobbies: Lisp, HCoop          |

Re: Trouble with muse-publish-this-file and style slides

Philipp Grau
Hello,

* Michael Olson <[hidden email]> [09.07.08 18:09]:
> Thanks for the report.  I've checked in a fix.

thanks, this solved my problem.

> Be sure to direct reports about Muse to the muse-el-discuss mailing list,
> rather than planner-el-discuss.

No problem. I just did this.

Philipp