URI handlers not working on linphone desktop

URI handlers not working on linphone desktop

German Cancio
Dear All,

how can I enable URI handlers on Linphone desktop, as described under <a href="https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Linphone/URI Handlers (Desktop only)/" class="">https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Linphone/URI%20Handlers%20%28Desktop%20only%29/ ?

The linphone binary, as packaged on macOS and Linux, doesn’t allow to invoke calls such as in the Wiki example (linphone "call sip-address=<a href="sip:toto@sip.linphone.org" class="">sip:toto@...)

Running linphone —cli-help results in the following:

$ /Applications/Linphone.app/Contents/MacOS/linphone --cli-help
Unknown option 'cli-help'.

Any hints?

cheers and thanks,
Germán

Re: URI handlers not working on linphone desktop

Julien Wadel
Hi,

The URI handler is not available in the last released version (from 2017).
This feature is already implemented in the development version but you have
to build it yourself from the master branch. Be aware that this version is
under development and is still highly bugged.

A release will be out in few months.

--
Sent from: http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/linphone-developers-f38648.html

Re: URI handlers not working on linphone desktop

German Cancio-2
Thanks Julien!
cheers, Germán