USB Microphone and Linphone

xamiw
Hello, i have a problem with my USB microphone which is build into my webcam
(Phillips). This microphone is realised as a normal USB soundcard which has
only a microphone. It uses a Alsa sound driver and works good.
Further i have a built in soundcard ( Intel 82801DB-ICH4) which is connected
to my amplifier. It uses also a Alsa sound driver and works good.
My question is: Can Linphone use my USB microphone as input and the other
soundcard as output?

Thanks, Goran.

Re: USB Microphone and Linphone

Simon Morlat
Hello,

Yes since 1.1.0 . There's a list choice in the property box for that.

Simon