Unknown comparison operator

Francisco Reyes-2
Trying to implement monit on a second machine. The first install went
without problems.

I need to run a script if a file is greater than 5 bytes. Relevant parts
of configuration are:
*********
set daemon  300          #Poll time
set logfile /var/log/monit.log
check file mysqlflag with path /data/log/mysql-restart-flag.txt
  if size > 5 B then exec "/root/bin/restart-mysql.sh"
*********

The file becomes greater than 5 bytes and monit doesn't execute the
"restart-mysq.sh" program. Looking in the logs I see that monit keeps
reporting:
Unknown comparison operator

Is my syntax wrong? monit -t doesn't report any problems and the
examples I found for checking file size seem to be in line with that I
have in my configuration.

Re: Unknown comparison operator

martinp@tildeslash.com
It was bug - thanks for report, it is fixed in cvs now.

Martin

Martin Pala wrote:

> It was bug - thanks for report, it is fixed in cvs now.

Thanks.

Just curious when is the next version scheduled out?