Upcoming xlog 2.0.18: Adding FT4

Andy Stewart-2

Hi Everybody,

I am updating xlog to support ADIF version 3.1.0, which adds FT4 mode.

I've also seen some intermittent Glib Critical messages in the terminal when
xlog is invoked from the command line.  I'd like to fix those if I can
determine precisely how to make them occur.

If you have a log file and a precise set of steps which makes these messages
occur reliably on version 2.0.17, please contact me directly.

Lastly, I'll be updating the country file (cty.dat).

73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)