Updated GPG Key

Todd Fleisher
Hi Kristian,
The copy of your GPG key I have expired at the end of last year & the copy available via the SKS network is 27MB which indicates it has been poisoned with bogus signatures. Can you please send an updated copy of your key and/or upload it to keys.openpgp.org or your website or WKD or somewhere public for people to obtain it?

Cc’ing the list in case someone else has a good, current copy of it and could send it my way.

Thanks in advance,
-T

Re: Updated GPG Key

Wiktor Kwapisiewicz
On 21.05.2020 20:31, Todd Fleisher wrote:
> Cc’ing the list in case someone else has a good, current copy of it and
> could send it my way.

Kristian's key can be retrieved through Gentoo's Web Key Directory:

Check list of developers here:
https://gentoo.org/inside-gentoo/developers/

Kristian's user name is "k_f".

Funny thing that when I do "gpg --locate-key [hidden email]" it says
"WKD: Provided object is too large" (the key is 412kB) but you can fetch
it manually from the WKD endpoint with:

$ gpg --fetch-key
"https://gentoo.org/.well-known/openpgpkey/hu/gd818fuu6rmaro6q6qqdtffzzagppfwo?l=k_f"

I had hoped the instructions would be more straightforward when I
remembered about the Gentoo WKD installation but well... at least it works.

Have a nice evening!

Kind regards,
Wiktor

https://metacode.biz/@wiktor

Re: Updated GPG Key

Todd Fleisher
Thanks Wiktor, that did the trick:

gpg: key 0x0B7F8B60E3EDFAE3: "Kristian Fiskerstrand <[hidden email]>" 7 new signatures
gpg: key 0x0B7F8B60E3EDFAE3: "Kristian Fiskerstrand <[hidden email]>" 1233 signatures cleaned
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:         new signatures: 7
gpg:     signatures cleaned: 1233
gpg: marginals needed: 3  completes needed: 1  trust model: pgp
gpg: depth: 0  valid:  25  signed: 868  trust: 0-, 0q, 0n, 0m, 0f, 25u
gpg: depth: 1  valid: 868  signed:  65  trust: 866-, 1q, 0n, 0m, 1f, 0u
gpg: next trustdb check due at 2020-05-23

-T