Upload a doc lasts 24s (whatever the file size)

Upload a doc lasts 24s (whatever the file size)

Stéphane Rivière
Hi all ;)

Strange behavior here with my new dolibarr install...

Dolibarr 9.0.1, PHP7.3 & Nginx 1.14.2

Whatever the size of the file, an upload always lasts 24s

A 5Ko or 500 Ko file upload allways lasts precisely 24 s :)

All others operations have no speed concern.

Definitly not a speed link problem. On a another VM (on the same server)
with Dolibarr 5.0.2, PHP 5.6 & Nginx 1.12.2, the upload is just blazing
fast :)

Nginx and PHP setup between the two VM is the same. The VM setup are
identical. Search the web without success.

Maybe a problem around nginx & php-fpm... don't know... I have a lot of
VM with a lot of WP or Dolibarr in production, without any probem.

But this one is the first with Dolibarr 9 and PHP 7.3.

It's definitely a stupid thing...

Ideas very welcome ;)

All the best from Oléron Island - France

Re: Upload a doc lasts 24s (whatever the file size)

Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
Check in setup - security if you have enabled an antispam tool executed after each upload and try to disable it if you have it.

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+LaurentDestailleur-Open-Source-Expert/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Destailleur.Laurent
* Dolibarr (Project leader): https://www.dolibarr.org (make a donation for Dolibarr project via Paypal: [hidden email])
* AWStats (Author) : http://awstats.sourceforge.net (make a donation for AWStats project via Paypal: [hidden email])
* AWBot (Author) : http://awbot.sourceforge.net
* CVSChangeLogBuilder (Author) : http://cvschangelogb.sourceforge.net

Re: Upload a doc lasts 24s (whatever the file size)

Stéphane Rivière
Hi Laurent,

> Check in setup - security if you have enabled an antispam tool executed
> after each upload and try to disable it if you have it.

I know you know you're definitly the best but it's worth repeating :)))

Many thanks for pointing out the problem. I had already stopped the
clamav service, but without thinking about a direct invocation from
Dolibarr. I'm stupid :)

The next step should be why theses 24 s... To dig around that I made a
little test :

With this 12K file : 20181121 - DBOOKER - SOW - manuels dolibarr.pdf

11:08-root@domu210:/srv/doc/erp1.soweb.io/admin/temp>/usr/bin/clamscan
"20181121 - DBOOKER - SOW - manuels dolibarr.pdf"

20181121 - DBOOKER - SOW - manuels dolibarr.pdf: OK