User contribution

duplicity-talk mailing list
Hello.

I've created a set of scripts intended to simplify unattended backups to S3 and to alert operators when backups are growing stale due to failures or other reasons. It uses AWS Lambda to monitor the target buckets periodically. I've put my work on GitHub in case others find any of this useful [1]. Could I get it added to the User Contributions page as well? Thanks!

Re: User contribution

On 1/5/2019 4:14 PM, Rob Hasselbaum via Duplicity-talk wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I've created a set of scripts intended to simplify unattended backups to S3 and to alert operators when backups are growing stale due to failures or other reasons. It uses AWS Lambda to monitor the target buckets periodically. I've put my work on GitHub in case others find any of this useful [1]. Could I get it added to the User Contributions page as well? Thanks!
>
> [1] https://github.com/rhasselbaum/duplicity-unattended

can do so on duply.net . duplicity.nongnu.org is maintained by Ken. ..ede

Re: User contribution

duplicity-talk mailing list
It's going into duplicity's website now.

Looks very good to me.  Thanks!

...Ken

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 5:15 AM edgar.soldin--- via Duplicity-talk <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 1/5/2019 4:14 PM, Rob Hasselbaum via Duplicity-talk wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I've created a set of scripts intended to simplify unattended backups to S3 and to alert operators when backups are growing stale due to failures or other reasons. It uses AWS Lambda to monitor the target buckets periodically. I've put my work on GitHub in case others find any of this useful [1]. Could I get it added to the User Contributions page as well? Thanks!
>
> [1] https://github.com/rhasselbaum/duplicity-unattended

can do so on duply.net . duplicity.nongnu.org is maintained by Ken. ..ede

Re: User contribution

duplicity-talk mailing list
Thank you both!

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 12:18 PM Kenneth Loafman via Duplicity-talk <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's going into duplicity's website now.

Looks very good to me.  Thanks!

...Ken

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 5:15 AM edgar.soldin--- via Duplicity-talk <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 1/5/2019 4:14 PM, Rob Hasselbaum via Duplicity-talk wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I've created a set of scripts intended to simplify unattended backups to S3 and to alert operators when backups are growing stale due to failures or other reasons. It uses AWS Lambda to monitor the target buckets periodically. I've put my work on GitHub in case others find any of this useful [1]. Could I get it added to the User Contributions page as well? Thanks!
>
> [1] https://github.com/rhasselbaum/duplicity-unattended

can do so on duply.net . duplicity.nongnu.org is maintained by Ken. ..ede

Re: User contribution

duplicity-talk mailing list
just added it on
 http://duply.net/