Using LADSPA with libfluidsynth: howto

midi-pascal
Hi,

My MIDI sequencer/editor (Qt project) uses libfluidsynth nicely.

I would like to open it to LADSPA effects, but I cannot find any sample
code showing how to do it.

I see many ladspa references in the API documentation but there is no
example showing how to use the functions.

Could someone help me on this matter?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Using LADSPA with libfluidsynth: howto

Marcus Weseloh
Hi,

There is documentation on how to use ladspa with the fluidsynth shell commands here:

It explains the concepts behind die API, and the shell commands are nearly transparent mappings onto the API. So I hope that document also helps in your case.

Please let me know if there is anything unclear or missing from the LADSPA docs. I wrote them quite a long time ago but have not had much feedback on it until now.

Cheers
Marcus