Viewing nickserv/chanserv/memoserv output in the active buffer

Viewing nickserv/chanserv/memoserv output in the active buffer

Nick Chambers
Hello! I just started using weechat, and I've already found a script
to put whois output in the active buffer. Does ns/cs/ms have a similar
script, so that way I'm not having to constantly switch to my system
buffer? Thanks and have a great day!

Re: Viewing nickserv/chanserv/memoserv output in the active buffer

Matthias Skaletz
Hello, Nick!

* Nick Chambers <[hidden email]> [2017-11-24 21:42]:
> Hello! I just started using weechat, and I've already found a script
> to put whois output in the active buffer. Does ns/cs/ms have a similar
> script, so that way I'm not having to constantly switch to my system
> buffer? Thanks and have a great day!

You dont need a script for this, just let the notice output come to
current Buffer!

/set irc.msgbuffer.whois current
/set irc.msgbuffer.freenode.notice current

I think there are options for Nickserv and Chanserv for your network
;) Just replace freenode with your known network

Cheers,
Matthias
--
->|          Best Regards          |<-