Want to use linphone in our free app without making source code public

Want to use linphone in our free app without making source code public

Виктор Васильев
Hello.
We are developing free app based on SIP, but we don’t want to make source code public.
We want to use your linphone project in it.
What should we do to be able to include your code in our project legally?

Re: Want to use linphone in our free app without making source code public

Elisa Nectoux
Hi,

For any commercial request, please fill our contact form at the end of our contact page : https://www.linphone.org/contact

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project