Where's the BREAK comming from?

Dan Egli
I'm really confused as to why this keeps happening:

2020-09-20 03:36:31 Requesting 100 missing keys from <ADDR_INET
[AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD]:11371>, starting with <A KEY HASH>
2020-09-20 03:36:31 <get missing keys> callback interrupted by break.
2020-09-20 03:36:31 DB closed

Notice the "callback interupted by break" line. What the heck does that
mean? Who or what is sending a break? Whenever I see that line it always
says DB closed right after, and the recon process terminates. I've got
it auto-restarting after a 10 second delay but I'd love to know exactly
WHY it's terminating in the first place. I'm the ONLY user connected to
the server so it can't be someone else doing anything....

--
--- Dan